Monday 6 October 2008

Website is up and running

Well we did the planning and the training and as you will see below, we did the walk: I just had to get my act together to write up the walk.

Each day of the walk I kept a log of what we did, and have spent about three months of writing, sifting through photographs and planning the design of the walking pages on our website.

Hopefully, I have remembered to acknowledge and thank everyone and apologise if I have forgotten anyone.

The question on every one's lips at the moment is - what's next? Watch this space.

So with the winter drawing in, you may just be wanting something to inspire you and help you focus on warm weather and the outdoors, if so take a look at our website. http://www.famousfivegrannies.walkingplaces.co.uk/index.htm

No comments: